Sunday 22 April 2012

quilted leather

As I was walking through the city a few days ago I was viewing the Chanel VM windows and checking out the spread and I just feel in love with the quilting. I know quilting Chanel – this is not something new! But they had a beautiful quilted leather jacket in the window! I loved it. It was a pastel pink, not too girlie and Barbie style but really chic and I was like quilting Chanel I must blog about this....then also had the realisation are you crazy! Quilting and Chanel are just synonymous! But I then really had a look around and found that quilted leather is really on trend and I loved it! I know we all tend to lust over a certain kind of leather jacket every winter season and I found my foe-Chanel look alike at the always trusty ZARA. And it’s in the beautiful; pink pastel. I also saw an abundance of the classic black leather jackets with quilted detailing. Now let me stress, I really love the quilting as a feature, not all the same shape quilting all over the jacket is has to be a mix up otherwise it looks too much like a bomber jacket from the 80’s.



The detailing of the jacket and the pink is to die!












No comments:

Post a Comment