Saturday 14 April 2012

BF jean

it’s been done before, but there something about the boyfriend jean this season that has made me really want a pair! I think I know what it is...it’s the simple yet oh so cool cuff or roll up so they sit just above or on the ankle. I was never a big fan of the Bf jean yet I appreciated it! this year I want a pair! they feel like the best thing to wear on a weekend afternoon after a sleep in and to take a simple stroll down the street for a cheeky cupcake and coffee and must for all girlie catch ups! I also like a few rips in them to make them look even more effortless and give them the worn and messy look.
pair them with a plain t, add a leather jacket, thongs.... or with a big cable knit if it's a bit cooler and ballet flats... or with some to die Isabel sneakers and a singlet ... just so cool! I need some... acne I think have the pair I want NEED!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment