Monday 14 May 2012

stackable rings

Just purchases some great stackable rings on the weekend. Love them so much! I already had a few sets of stackable rings but this is about a set of 20 rings! Heaps! They are so on trend right now, though you don’t even need to buy some just get a bunch of your fav rings, preferably the not too chunky types and stack them up until you can’t move your finger properly! You can buy them already stacked in and secretly fused together, but all different types separately, or buy the big sets of rings, I also love the big rings stacked just 2 on a finger, 1 on the lower finger and the other sitting the top part of your finger – tricky though. Diva has a great collection of the sets of stackable and are around the price of $20! You get heaps of rings and can mix and match, which is so great. So get stacking today!






















2 comments:

  1. Monique... I am so loving your blog on stackable rings. I am trying to find the fused ring you posted (the 14th ring). The name of the picture is "fused_and_stackable_rings_th". Could you please tell me where I could find it?

    Thanks,
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T!
    oh gosh im not sure where this was even from now it has been so long! I did purchase some from Diva in Australia, or you could always go to some markets? Im living in London now and at all the street markets they have got these fused type rings.
    Let me know how you get on?

    Style 2 thee
    Monique

    ReplyDelete