Thursday 17 May 2012

sheers

Sheer fabrics make everything look better! Right?! I believe so!
My inspiration for sheer is def this week from Kristen Stewart in her black and sheer long gown. Just beautiful – almost black swan-esk in inspiration but so chic and glamorous I loved it so much it’s in my top 3 on www.style2thestylish.blogspot.com.au

I love sheer I have got so many items in my wardrobe with sheer hints in them, whether it be sheer cut outs of fabrics, or the whole sheer shirt!
Add some sequin to a sheer items and it looks so lux! Try some diy sheer and sequin/ bling/ stuffs its really easy!
Also the trickiest trend of sheer is defiantly the sheer shoe! I have never even attempted this tricky trend! Note to self must try soon!
Enjoy some sheer delights!





pics from net-a-porter

No comments:

Post a Comment